Which option is common in line and Pline command?
When you select any segment in a polyline for editing, the entire polyline is selected. Using parametrics on line segments can often produce the same results as using the PLine command. The PLine command can draw curved segments as well as straight ones.
Where is options in AutoCAD?
To Set Drawing Options (General)
- Click Application button > Options.
- In the Options dialog box, click a tab and set options as desired.
- Save the settings: To save the settings and keep working in the dialog box, click Apply. To save the settings and close the dialog box, click OK.
What is option in AutoCAD?
When displayed next to an option, it signifies that the option is saved with the drawing, and affects only the current drawing. Options saved in the registry are not displayed with a drawing file icon, and affects all drawings in a work session. Options that are saved in the registry are saved in the current profile.
How do you use Pline in AutoCAD?
Draw a Polyline with Straight and Curved Segments
- Click Home tab Draw panel Polyline. …
- Specify the first point of the polyline.
- Specify the endpoint of the first segment.
- Switch to Arc mode by entering a (Arc) at the Command prompt.
- Return to Line mode by entering L (Line).
- Specify additional segments as needed.
How do I set up CAD?
Use one of the following methods to start a drawing.
- On the Start tab, click Start New Drawing. This opens a new drawing based on the default drawing template file. …
- Right-click a file tab, and choose New to display the Select Template dialog box.
- Click Application menu New Drawing. Find.
What is the shortcut key for option in AutoCAD?
In the Shortcut Keys dialog box, hold down the modifier key Ctrl with a combination of Shift, Alt, or Shift and Alt along with the desired letter, number, function, or virtual key such as F1 or Insert.
How do you set units in AutoCAD?
To Specify the Drawing Units
- Click Utilities Drawing Setup.
- Click the Units tab. …
- Under Drawing Units, select the desired units. …
- To scale objects that you insert into the current drawing from drawings with different drawing units, select Scale Objects Inserted from Other Drawings.