How do you unlock crop view in Revit?
Use one of the following methods: On the View Control Bar, click (Show Crop Region or Hide Crop Region). In the Properties palette for the view, select or clear the Crop Region Visible setting.
How do you turn on the crop box in Revit?
Show or Hide Crop Regions
- On the View Control Bar, click (Show Crop Region or Hide Crop Region).
- In the Properties palette for the view, select or clear the Crop Region Visible setting.
How do I change crop view in Revit?
Edit a Crop Region
- In a plan, elevation, or section view, select a crop region and click Edit Modify |
tab Mode panel Edit Crop.
- Use the tools on the Modify and Draw panels to edit the crop region as needed. …
- When you are finished, click Finish Edit Mode.
How do I edit crop view?
To edit a Crop View:
- Right-click the drawing view in the graphics area or in the FeatureManager design tree and select Crop View > Edit Crop.
- Edit the profile.
- Click Rebuild. to update the view.
Why is scope box greyed out Revit?
There are some situations where the Scope Box property of a view is greyed out – so you cannot assign a Scope Box to the view. The answer may be to do with the Crop Boundary – and it may not be obvious, especially if the crop boundary is hidden.
How do you crop an image in Revit?
You can use :
- if from Insert Image (for Plan Views) , use a Mask: Annotate > Detail > Region > Masking Region ( or a solid white Filled Region) with Invisible Lines as borders.
- if you use Decal ( for 3d renderings), then the borders of the face of the object on which the Decal is applied will crop the Decal..
Where is view control bar in Revit?
The View Control Bar is located at the bottom of the view window above the status bar and includes the following tools: Note: The exact tools available on the View Control Bar depends on the view type.