How do I upload a linked model to BIM 360?
Open the main Revit file from BIM 360 and, from the Manage Tab > Manage Project panel (Manage Links), reload the link from the cloud location. Save the file, sync with central and publish.
How do I add documents to my BIM 360 Field?
BIM 360 Field – Import file folders
- Click on Library > Upload.
- Click Upload Folders and Files. Alternatively, click the Upload drop down and click Folders.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to import folders containing files using the BIM 360 File Importer.
How do I publish my BIM 360?
Click Collaborate tab Manage Models panel (Manage Cloud Models). Select a BIM 360 project. From that project, select a model from the list and click (Publish Latest) to publish the latest version of that model. Click Publish to confirm.
How do I change a Revit File to a BIM 360?
From Revit, go to Manage Links and click Add. Click the drop-down next to Look-in. Navigate to BIM 360 via the Desktop Connector by getting to the path C:Users
How do you upload a document?
Upload & view files
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Drive app.
- Tap Add .
- Tap Upload.
- Find and tap the files you want to upload.
- View uploaded files in My Drive until you move them.
What is the difference between plans and project files in BIM 360?
The Plans folder houses the digital equivalent of the printed set of contract drawings for the project. Project Files: Use the Project Files folder for any project-related document, including design data and all other document types including photos, reports, schedules, budgets, and requirements documents.
What is publishing in BIM 360?
In order to update the model in BIM 360 Team, the model must be published, which is a separate process from synchronizing with central. When you publish a model to BIM 360 Team, you can include any of the views and sheets in the model.
How do I package a Revit model?
On the eTransmit panel of the Add-Ins tab, click Transmit a model. Choose the model(s) to transmit: Click Browse Model, and navigate to the location of the Revit model you want to transmit. Click Browse folders, and navigate to the folder that contains the Revit models you want to transmit.
How do I download Revit models from BIM 360?
To download an individual model, in the BIM 360 toolbar, click Models. In the Models module, make your selection, and click +Download. To download a merged model, in the BIM 360 toolbar, click Models. In the Models module, make your selection, and click More Actions Download.
How do I replace files in BIM 360?
- Click Upload > select the new version of the file but with the same file name.
- Drag and drop the updated file with the same file name into the content area of the project. …
- Hover over the content item (file or folder), click the dropdown button > Upload New Version.
Where does BIM 360 save local files?
The local files for ACC (or BIM 360) are stored at the folder %LOCALAPPDATA%AutodeskRevitAutodesk Revit ####CollaborationCache, where the #### is your Revit year number. If one of your users still has a file in that folder, it can be used to copy from and replace the existing Cloud Model.