How do I set the scale on my viewport?
To Modify the Scale of a Layout Viewport
- Select the layout viewport that you want to modify.
- Right-click, and then choose Properties.
- If necessary, click Display Locked and choose No.
- In the Properties palette, select Standard Scale, and then select a new scale from the list.
How do I edit viewport in Draftsight?
Click in the graphics area or type a value to set the corners of the viewport, or specify the Fit option.
Do one of the following:
- Type the name of the Viewport configuration to restore.
- Specify the ? option to list Viewport configurations.
- Specify the Active model configuration option.
Why is my viewport scale not accurate?
Make sure your MEASUREMENT System Variable is set to 0 (Imperial) Make sure you are using 1″ (inch) as your unit and not 1′ (foot). (if you were then check your UNITS set to Inches) and also you will have to scale everything up a factor of 12.
What command do you use to scale a viewport?
Double click within the viewport boundaries. Then, type Zoom and the Command Line. Next, enter the scale you would like to use. In this case, I’ll use 1/50.
How do you add a custom scale to the scale list?
To Add a Custom Scale to the Scale Drop-Down List
- Choose Options from the Application menu to open the Options dialog box.
- Select the User Preferences tab, and then click the Default Scale List button at the bottom of the dialog box.
- In the Default Scale List dialog box, click the Add button.
How do I create a detail view in Draftsight?
Creating a Detail View / Detail View Profile
- Click the Drawing window, and click the Detail View icon. from the Views toolbar (Details subtoolbar).
- Click the callout center.
- Drag to select the callout radius and click a point to terminate the selection.
How do I change the page size in Draftsight?
To set custom paper sizes for printing:
- Type CustomPaperSize at the command prompt.
- Specify the name of a built-in printer (PDF, PNG, JPG, SVG, or DWF).
- In the dialog box, select Custom sizes.
- Click Add to create a custom paper size.
- In Name, edit the name of the new custom format.
How do you fix a xref scale?
Troubleshooting and Correcting Scale & Units in a Drawing with…
- Step 1: Detach All Xrefs.
- Step 2: Match the DWG Units to the Drawing Units in Each Drawing File.
- Step 3: Correct the Scale in the Base File.
- Step 4: Set the Scale & Reattach Your Xrefs.
- Step 5: Check the Drawing Units Against the Xref Units.
How do I add a viewport to a viewport?
To select a viewport that is completely contained within another viewport in a layout, double-click within the larger viewport to activate it, then use CTRL+R to switch activated viewports until the desired viewport is selected. The viewports will shift according to the order in which the viewports were created.
Can you scale an xref?
INSUNITS specifies a drawing-units value for automatic scaling of blocks, images, or xrefs when inserted or attached to a drawing. If the INSUNITS values are different between the host drawing and the xref, AutoCAD scales the incoming xref to match the current scale.
What is AutoCAD viewport?
In AutoCAD, we have different sections in its working screen for managing its work properly. Viewport in one of the important section of Auto Cad. You can understand Viewport as a display window where you can see your work while making any drawing in this software.
How do you zoom in on a viewport?
Double-Click Double-click anywhere in the viewport to zoom in one level. The viewport re-centers at the point you double-clicked. Keyboard Shortcut Press Z, then enter the desired zoom level to zoom to that level. Pressing Z, then 1, then 3 zooms to level 13.