How do I delete a type in Revit?
Select the family or type to delete. Tip: To select more than one family or type, press and hold Ctrl while selecting. Do either of the following: Right-click, and click Delete from Project.
How do I delete a section cut in Revit?
In this case, you would need to use the Sample More Sources tool to bring back the missing data. The best way to delete section view groups is by right-clicking the group in Prospector and selecting Delete, as shown in the ﬁrst image in this sidebar.
How do I delete a view type in Revit?
Highlight the view (section) in the project browser and press the delete key.
How do I delete a family type in Revit?
Also system families can be delete under the family tree. For example go to walls en there you will see the walls in the project. Right click on the wall you want to delete and see which options you get. You can’t delete families which are being used.
How do I delete a floor type in Revit?
If you go into the Project Browser and expand Families, you can then expand the category that contains the family or type that you want to delete. Select the family or type that you want to delete, right-click and select Delete.
How do I delete a floor in Revit?
Select the modified floor. Click Modify | Floors tab Shape Editing panel Modify Sub Elements. Click on the shape edit element to select it. Press Delete or right-click the element and select Delete.
How do you delete a section view?
To delete views:
- Right-click anywhere in a drawing view and select Delete.
- Click Yes to confirm the deletion. If you delete a detail or section view, select Delete detail sketch or Delete section sketch so the sketch used to create the view is also deleted.
How do you delete a section in Autocad?
Right-click the Section Remove workflow. Click Execute. Specify the sections to remove. Press ESC.
How do you manage text styles in Revit?
Specify Text Note Styles
- Click Annotate tab Text panel .
- In the Type Properties dialog, select the text properties you want to work with from the Type list.
- If desired, click Rename to rename the type, or click Duplicate to create a new text type.
- Specify the properties for the display of text notes.
- Click OK.