How do I download a PDF from BIM 360?
Note the name of the BIM 360 account, project, and folder that contains the file you want to download.
- Step 1: Find the Hub ID for the BIM 360 Account. …
- Step 2: Find the Project ID. …
- Step 3: Find the Project Files Folder ID. …
- Step 4: Find the Storage Object ID for the file. …
- Step 5: Download the file.
How do I export issues from BIM 360?
Select the ‘Export’ dropdown and choose between exporting out to a PDF or CSV file.
Exporting Issues from BIM 360 Docs
- Select the Issues icon to bring up the list of Issues.
- Select the Export tool as shown in the image below.
- The CSV file that is created will show up at the bottom of the page. Select the file to open.
How do I download Autodesk documents?
Install Desktop Connector for Autodesk Docs
- Download and install the latest version of Desktop Connector for Windows.
- Open the downloaded package and follow the instructions.
- Restart your machine.
How do I open a Revit file from BIM 360?
Use Revit Home to open a model from BIM 360 Document Management. On the Home page, under Models, click Open. As an alternative, from the ribbon, click File tab Open (Project). In the Open dialog, navigate to the folder where the model resides.
Does BIM 360 save local files?
The local files for ACC (or BIM 360) are stored at the folder %LOCALAPPDATA%AutodeskRevitAutodesk Revit ####CollaborationCache, where the #### is your Revit year number. If one of your users still has a file in that folder, it can be used to copy from and replace the existing Cloud Model.
How do I save a copy of a Revit model?
To save a copy of a file, use the Save As tool.
- Click File tab (Save As).
- Select a Project, Family, Template, or Library file type to save.
- In the Save As dialog, navigate to the desired folder.
- If desired, change the file name.
- To specify save options, click Options, set the options as desired, and click OK.
What is the difference between export and download?
“Export” is a more general term used to describe sending something somewhere else, but in software it very often involves downloading, like how exporting contacts to . csv will provide you with a . csv to download. “Download” is specific to simply copy/saving a file from the internet in this case.