How do you suppress a feature in Solidworks?
To suppress a feature:
- Select the feature in the FeatureManager design tree, or select a face of the feature in the graphics area. To select multiple features, hold down Ctrl as you select.
- Do one of the following: Click Suppress on the Features toolbar.
How do I suppress features in configurations?
You can suppress individual features in the Feature Properties dialog box. Right-click the feature you want to suppress in the FeatureManager design tree and select Feature Properties. In the dialog box, select Suppressed, and then select This Configuration, All Configurations, or Specify Configuration(s).
How would you temporarily remove a feature from a model solidworks?
- Right-click the model containing an appearance to remove and on the context toolbar, click Appearances .
- Do one of the following: Click next to a face, feature, body, part, or component (assemblies only). The appearance is removed. If all appearances are deleted, the default appearance is used.
How do you stop a thread in Solidworks?
If your settings are all good to go and you still aren’t seeing your cosmetic threads, the annotations may be set to hidden. To check that, go to View > Hide/Show . Make sure that the ‘All Annotations’ icon is selected (depressed), and ‘Hide All Types’ is not.
How do I show a suppressed component in Solidworks?
You can check the referenced file locations to determine which suppressed components are missing. With the model open, click File > Find References. In the dialog box, under In Folder, File not found appears for the missing components. Search ‘Suppressed’ in the SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base.
How do I Unsuppress an assembly in Solidworks?
- Click Unsuppress on the Features toolbar. (In parts with multiple configurations, applies to only the current configuration.)
- Click Edit > Unsuppress, then select This Configuration, All Configurations, or Selected Configurations.
Where is Configuration Manager in Solidworks?
Click the ConfigurationManager tab at the top of the Manager Pane.
How do I Unsuppress something in Creo?
Click Settings> Tree Filters from the top of the model tree. From the Model Tree Items dialog box you can then enable Suppressed Objects. You also might want to take a look at Deleting and Suppressing Items.
How do you remove assembly appearance?
To remove an appearance from the top-level assembly: In the Display Pane, click in the Appearances column for the top-level assembly, click Appearance, and click Remove Appearance.
How do you hide appearance in Solidworks?
Click or right-click the component, and select Hide Components or Show Components . The active display state. Select the component, then click Hide/Show Components (Assembly toolbar).