How do I share a SketchUp file?
If you don’t want to install anything like viewer on iPad or phone, is the 3D view in 3D Warehouse or Connect good enough? You could send them a link to it. Just fill in your own email address, the link will appear and you can then copy and mail it to the client.
Can you send a SketchUp file?
You can always use the SketchUp Mobile Viewer and SketchUp for Web to view and share files.
How do you collaborate in SketchUp?
SketchUp Viewer’scollaboration features enable groups of users to experience SketchUp projects with immersive virtual and augmented reality devices.
Joining a Room
- Click the Collaboration icon ( ). …
- In the area on the left, click Public or Private to indicate what type of room you want to join.
How do I open SketchUp files on another computer?
Opening local files
- Go to the Home tab, by clicking the ‘hamburger’ menu icon in the very top left of your screen. (The Home tab is also the first screen that loads when you start up SketchUp for Web).
- Click the Open button, and select ‘My computer’
- Navigate and select to your desired file. Click ‘Open’
How do I share my SketchUp client?
There are two approaches:
- Share the skp file and the client needs SketchUp or the SketchUp Viewer to open it: …
- Upload the file to a 3D viewer platform and share the link with the client to view it online without installing anything.
How do I transfer SketchUp files to iPad?
Click Add at the bottom of the Documents pane to find the documents you want to copy to your iPad. Now click Sync to copy the documents to your iPad. In your iPad, tap the *. skp SketchUp file and choose SketchUp Viewer app from the list.
What files does SketchUp support?
Using SketchUp Data with Other Modeling Programs or Tools
|File Type||File Extension(s)||SketchUp Pro and Go Only?|
|CAD files||.dwg , .dxf||PRO and Go only|
|Image files||.jpg , .png , .tif , .bmp , .psd , .tga , .pdf , .eps||Some file types are PRO and Go only|
|3D Studio (3DS) files||.3ds||PRO and Go needed for export|
How do I share 3D models in SketchUp?
Uploading a model or component from SketchUp
- Use the Camera tools (Zoom, Orbit, and and Pan) so that the view in the drawing area reflects how you want the model preview image to appear in 3D Warehouse.
- Select File > 3D Warehouse > Share Model from the menu bar.