How do you change the scale on FreeCAD?
- Press the. Draft Scale button.
- Select the Modification → Scale option from the menu.
- Use the keyboard shortcut: S then C.
How do I scale an image in FreeCAD?
How to use
- Press the. Image Scaling button.
- Click a first point on the 3D view.
- Click a second point on the 3D view.
- Select an existing image plane from the Model tree, created with the. Image CreateImagePlane tool.
- Add a distance in millimeters and press OK.
How do I resize a mesh in FreeCAD?
- Select one or more mesh objects.
- There are several ways to invoke the command: Press the. Mesh Scale button. Select the Meshes → Scale… option from the menu.
- The Scaling dialog box opens.
- Specify a scaling factor, the value must be larger than 0 .
- Press the OK button to finish the command.
How do you scale a 3D object?
To Scale a 3D Object
- Click Home tab Modify 3D Scale. Find.
- Select the objects and subobjects you want to scale using the following methods: …
- When you have selected all objects, press Enter. …
- Do one of the following: …
- To resize the selection, drag and release, or enter a scale factor while holding the mouse button.
How do you stretch in FreeCAD?
If you have not yet selected an object: select an object in the 3D view. The Stretch task panel opens. See Options for more information.
- Press the. Draft Stretch button.
- Select the Modification → Stretch option from the menu.
- Use the keyboard shortcut: S then H.
How do you clone in FreeCAD?
If you have not yet selected an object: select an object in the 3D view.
- Press the. Draft Clone button.
- Select the Modification → Clone option from the menu.
- Use the keyboard shortcut: C then L.
How do you extrude in FreeCAD?
- Select the shape(s) in the 3D view or in the Model tree view.
- Click on the Part Extrude button in the toolbar, or go to the Part → Extrude menu.
- Set the direction and length and optionally other parameters (see the following Parameters section for more details).
- Click OK.
How do you move objects in FreeCAD?
Select a object to be moved and select “Transform” on right-click menu. Arrows and spheres appear for each direction X, Y, Z on 3D view. If you want to translate the object, drag an arrow. If you want to rotate the object, drag a sphere.