How do you change the ceiling height on a 5D Planner?
Click in the centre of the room where the ceiling height should be adjusted. You’ll see options of changing the height and thickness at the bottom of the pop-up. Simply enter your desired dimensions and let Planner 5D do the rest for you.
How do I delete walls in Planner 5D?
To delete one of the walls of the room you need to tap on it first. Then use the Hide button. That way the wall will no longer be visible on your plan. But if you want to get it back, use the same algorithm: pick the wall and click Unhide icon.
How do you edit a 5D Planner?
Click on the wardrobe and use the Edit option to enter the customisation menu: You can pick colours and materials provided by Planner 5D or even upload and use your own. Just upload it from your device to the platform and don’t let anything stop you from creating your beautiful home.
How do I change floors in Planner 5D?
Click the Add floor button to create a new floor. You can also use the Gear icon near each floor to rename or reorder it. The first floor will now be greyed out. You can start placing rooms on the new floor.
How do I change room size in 5D Planner?
To change dimensions of the object (a door, window or furniture) you need to click on it, choose Roller icon and set an appropriate width, depth and height in the settings line at the bottom of the screen. Just like that with a couple of clicks, you’re already creating your own, unique design!
How do you open walls in Planner 5d?
Choose the drawing tool first and tap to draw the first wall. Create the desired form of the room and tap twice where it should be connected to an existing wall. That’s it.
How do you merge walls in Planner 5d?
Pick the wall and split it into four pieces. Drag the central piece in the middle of the room to the point where partition ends. Now drag the two outer corners to each other opposite to the partition end. Now you can enlarge or move the wall at any angle.
How do I change the color of my Planner 5D?
- Open a project where you wish to change the background colour.
- Enter Settings of that project (a small Gear icon) and pick the background colour of your choice.
How do you change the color of walls in Planner 5D?
Click on the wardrobe and use a Screwdriver icon to enter the customisation menu: You can pick colours and materials provided by Planner 5D or even upload and use your own.
How do you add the third floor in Planner 5D?
- Start with extending the wall height of the third floor by clicking on it and editing measurements in the bottom menu. …
- Switch to a 2D view mode and drag a Magic Cube nearby. …
- Now you can place an edited Cube or several of them as platforms for additional floors.
How do you add stairs to floor plan maker?
How to Draw Stairs on a Floor Plan
- Step #1. Draw or import floor plan. …
- Step #2. Trace staircase location. …
- Step #3. Select first floor room type. …
- Step #4. Match stairwell opening. …
- Step #5. Confirm second floor room type. …
- Step #6. Select staircase design. …
- Step #7. Drag stairs onto floor plan. …
- Step #8. Position staircase.
How do you rotate stairs in Planner 5D?
Use two fingers to scale the screen and one finger to rotate it.