How do you flip a hole in SolidWorks?
The End Condition options vary depending on the hole type. Use the PropertyManager images and descriptive text to set the options. From the list, select an end condition. To reverse direction, click Reverse Direction .
How do you rotate the slot hole wizard in SolidWorks?
When you create and position Hole Wizard slots, press Tab to rotate the orientation 90° clockwise.
How do you rotate Hole Wizard slots?
Slots in Hole Wizard
When you position slots with the Hole Wizard, you can now press the Tab key to change the orientation 90° clockwise. Previously, you could only drag the slots to reposition them, and dimension them with end-to-end dimensions.
How do you change the Hole Wizard in SolidWorks?
Creating Hole Wizard Standards
- Click Options on the Standard toolbar, or click Tools > Options.
- On the System Options tab, click Hole Wizard/Toolbox.
- Browse to the Hole Wizard and Toolbox folder location. …
- Click Configure.
- In the Toolbox configuration tool, set options on the Smart Fasteners page.
How do I make vertical slots in Solidworks?
Creating Slots from the Hole Wizard
- Select a face and click Hole Wizard (Features toolbar) or Insert > Features > Hole > Wizard.
- In the PropertyManager, on the Type tab, for Hole Type, select a slot type: Option. Description. …
- Under Hole Specifications, for Slot length. , enter a value.
- Select other options and click .
How do you make a slot in Solidworks?
Creating a Straight Slot
- In a sketch, click Straight Slot (Sketch toolbar) or Tools > Sketch Entities > Straight Slot .
- Click to specify the starting point of the slot.
- Move the pointer and then click to specify the length of the slot.
- Move the pointer and then click to specify the width of the slot.
How do I remove a hole wizard in Solidworks?
Deleting a Hole from a Surface
- Select the closed profile instance on the surface.
- Click Delete.
- In the Choose Option dialog box, select Delete Holes(s).