How do you delete a layout?
Deleting Views and Layouts
- Select the layout name on the Sheets pane and press Delete.
- Right-click the layout name on the Sheets pane and select Delete.
How do you delete a view in Solidworks?
- Right-click anywhere in a drawing view and select Delete.
- Click Yes to confirm the deletion. If you delete a detail or section view, select Delete detail sketch or Delete section sketch so the sketch used to create the view is also deleted.
How do I delete a drawing in Solidworks?
To delete the picture: Right-click the picture and click Delete. Search ‘Deleting Sketch Pictures’ in the SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base.
What is a layout drawing Solidworks?
You can design an assembly from the top-down using layout sketches. You can construct one or more sketches showing where each assembly component belongs. Then, you can create and modify the design before you create any parts. In addition, you can use the layout sketch to make changes in the assembly at any time.
How do I delete a user specific layout in SAP?
You mean user specific layout? If yes then execute the transaction -> Go to Settings -> Layouts -> Manage -> highlight the layout and click on delete button.
How do I delete a layout in SAP FBL1N?
You can delete the layout in FBL1N report. 3. Select the required layout and click on delete button.
Can we delete a drawing view how?
How can we delete a drawing view? Drawing views can be deleted just like any other objects. Simply pre-select the view and hit the [Delete] key.
How do you delete a part in a Solidworks assembly?
Click the component in the graphics area or in the FeatureManager design tree. Press the Delete key, click Edit > Delete, or right-click and select Delete. Click Yes to confirm the deletion. The component and all its dependent items (mates, component patterns, explode steps, and so on) are removed.
How do I delete a dimension in Solidworks?
To remove a dimension from a drawing: Select a dimension and press Delete. Be careful not to delete any dimension that has a reference, such as one used in a note. Search ‘Deleting Dimensions’ in the SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base.
How do I delete part of a sketch in Solidworks?
Adding and Removing Sketch Entities in Blocks
- In the Edit Sketch mode, select a Block. in the FeatureManager design tree.
- Click Edit Block. …
- Click Add/Remove Entities. …
- In the PropertyManager, under Block Entities, select the entities you want to add or remove. …
- Click , click the block confirmation corner.
What are layout drawings?
Layout Drawing. A layout drawing depicts design development requirements. It is similar to a detail, assembly, or installation drawing, except that it presents pictorial, notational, or dimensional data to the extent necessary to convey the design solution used in preparing other engineering drawings.
What is assembly layout?
The assembly line is a type of machine or work center layout that is dictated by the product. In an assembly line environment, the product being manufactured moves continuously through the line from one work center to the next.