How do I make cut lines thicker in Revit?
Click on “Additional Settings” in the Manage tab. Select Line Weights. This is where you will assign a thickness value to each number. In the Model Line category, you can assign a different thickness for different scales.
How do you change the line weight of a cut profile in Revit?
When finished editing, click (Finish Edit Mode). To change the graphic display (such as line weight or color) of elements in the view, right-click the element, and click Override Graphics in View By Element.
How do you change line thickness in family in Revit?
Click Manage tab Settings panel Object Styles. In the Object Styles dialog, click the Model Objects, Annotation Objects, or Imported objects tab. Click in the Line Weight, Line Color, or Line Pattern cell for the category you want to modify and make changes as necessary. When finished, click OK.
How do you change the thickness of a wall in Revit?
When editing the structure of a vertically compound wall, use the Modify tool on the Edit Assembly dialog to perform several functions, including changing the wall thickness, extending layers, and constraining a region. To change a vertically compound wall, in the Edit Assembly dialog, click Modify.
How do you make wall lines thinner in Revit?
Change Line Weights of Cut Pattern on Walls
- Click Manage / Settings / Object Styles.
- Scroll down to walls and change the Line Weight Projection to the thickness to want to (I changed the Line Weight Projection to 4 just for my presentation.) …
- Select Wall(s) you wish to change the line weights of cut pattern.
Why are my lines so thick in Revit?
Causes: One of the following: Incorrect value settings for Line Weights. Incorrect values for lines in Visibility/Graphic Overrides for the view.
What is thin lines in Revit?
The thin line tool can be accessed on the quick access tool bar in the top left of the Revit window. What Does it do? The thin line tool turns on and off line weights in Revit, the result is that lines will always remain thin no matter how far you zoom in on them.
How do you remove thin lines in Revit?
Use the Linework Tool
- Open the view in which you want to change line styles.
- (Optional) To turn off Thin Lines, click View tab Graphics panel (Thin Lines).
- Click Modify tab View panel (Linework).
- Click Modify | Linework tab Line Style panel, and select the line style to apply to the edge from the Line Style drop-down.
How do you edit detail lines in Revit?
On the Manage tab click the Additional Settings pull down . The three tools you use to customize are: Line Styles – View the line styles defined in your file. Edit existing line styles or create new line styles.
How do you change line properties in Revit?
See Modifying Line Styles in the Family Editor.
- Click Manage tab Settings panel Additional Settings drop-down Line Styles.
- In the Line Styles dialog, click New, and enter a new name for the line style. …
- Click the value for Line Weight to choose a line weight.
- Click the value for Line Color to choose a line color.
How do you scale a detail line in Revit?
Do one of the following:
- Select the elements to scale, and click Modify |
tab Modify panel (Scale).
- Click Modify tab Modify panel (Scale), select the elements to scale, and then press Enter .