How do you select multiple things at once?
- Select the first item that you want. For example, select some text.
- Press and hold CTRL.
- Select the next item that you want. Important Be sure to press and hold CTRL while you select the next item that you want to include in the selection.
How do I select all points in Catia?
- Click the Control Points icon: …
- Select Surface.1. …
- Click the Elements List icon: …
- Click Close in the Elements dialog box.
- Click the Normal to compass icon if not already selected:
- Click the Points only icon if not already selected: …
- Click the point or click close to it to select it.
How do I select in Catia?
The Selection Trap function is located on the Selection Toolbar. The Selection Toolbar is located near the Compass in CATIA. icon to activate Selection Trap Above Geometry. While a CATIA function, it can also be used while selecting Point(s) in a 3DCS Move, Tolerance or Measure.
How do I find tools in Catia?
Model documents created using CATIA Version 4.
Use a Specific Search Scope
- Activate “Product” in the specification tree by double-clicking it.
- Press CTRL+F.
- Select Everywhere .
- Enter the name of what you are searching for, *1 in our example to search for all objects whose names end with “1”.
- Click the Search button:
How do I select multiple options from a drop down list?
Windows: We need to hold down the CTRL button to select multiple options. Mac: We need to hold down the command button to select multiple options.
What is the key to select more than one?
Hold down the Ctrl key on your keyboard and using your trackpad or external mouse, click on all the other files you wish to select one by one. 3. When you’ve clicked all the files you wish to select, let go of the Ctrl key.
How do I select an axis in Catia?
Defining an Axis System
- Select Insert > Axis System from the menu bar or click Axis System . …
- Select the point as shown to position the origin of the axis system you wish to create. …
- If you are not satisfied with x axis, for instance click the X Axis field and select a line to define a new direction for x axis.
Where is the plane in Catia?
Through point and line
- Click Plane . The Plane Definition dialog box appears.
- Select the Through point and line plane type.
- Select a Point and a Line . A plane passing through the point and the line is displayed.
- Click OK to create the plane. The plane (identified as Plane. xxx) is added to the specification tree.
How do I add Tools to CATIA v5?
In CATIA, select Tools >> Customize, pick the Toolbars tab then pick the New… button. 2. Select the new toolbar from the list, then pick Add Commands to add the TcIC commands available from the list.
How do I get the measure toolbar in CATIA?
1 Answer. It means that tool bar are locked in it’s position. To unlock, go to Tools>> Customize>> Option and uncheck lock tool bar position. Later after your arrangement you may lock tool bar position.
What are the Tools used in CATIA?
CATIA Core Tools: Computer Aided Three-Dimensional Interactive Application, 1st Edition
- THE DASSAULT SYSTÈMES SUCCESS STORY.
- 1 Getting Started. …
- View sub-sections 2 Basic Settings. …
- View sub-sections 3 Visualization. …
- View sub-sections 4 Rough Overview. …
- View sub-sections 5 Sketcher.