How do you dimension sketches in Fusion 360?
Edit your sketch, then click the Sketch drop down menu and click Sketch Dimension, then click on the dimension line you want to edit, move the mouse to show the dimension and click again to fix it to the sketch. You can now change the dimension to what you want.
Where is sketch scale in Fusion 360?
In the Design workspace, Solid tab, select Modify > Scale. Select the body or bodies to scale, and pick a fixed anchor point for the scaling. Choose a Scale Type from the dialog: Uniform.
How do you show dimensions?
For example, a dimension of a rectangular room on a blueprint, 14′ 11″ X 13′ 10″ equates to a room size of 14 feet, 11-inches wide by 13 feet, 10-inches long. Dimensions are expressed as width by length by height or depth in three-dimensional space.
How do you write dimensions?
All box dimensions are written as length x width x height. For example, 14″ x 11″ x 4″ means 14″ (L) x 11″ (W) x 4″ (H)”.
How do you dimension a sketch?
To start, click on the Dimension icon on the sketch toolbar.
- Click or press the D key.
- Select the entity (or entities between which) to dimension and the location of the dimension. The dialog opens on the placement of the dimension.
- Enter a value and press Enter to accept the value.
How do you use sketch dimensions?
To Work with Sketch Dimensions
- In a sketch, click Sketch tab Constrain panel Dimension (2D sketch) or 3D Sketch tab Constrain panel Dimension (3D sketch).
- In the graphics window, click the geometry that you want to dimension and then click to place the dimension.
How do I make dimensions horizontal in Fusion 360?
Create horizontal or vertical linear dimensions
- On the toolbar, select Dimension > Linear Dimension .
- On the sheet, select the first point to measure.
- Select the second point.
- Move the mouse pointer to position the dimension. …
- Click to place the dimension.
Can I scale a sketch in Fusion 360?
On Scale function, you can select the sketch node as the object. The sketch node is on the right browser tree. It will give you a default point as scale center. You can switch to Point select and select any point you want as the scale conter.
How do you change dimension size in Fusion 360?
- Expand the document settings.
- Press on the Change Text Height icon.
- Choose a text height from the dropdown.
How do you calibrate a sketch in Fusion 360?
The Calibrate command lets you control the size of the image. You pick two points and set the distance value between those points. Right-click the canvas in the browser and select Calibrate. Pick two points at the widest part of the shaver and enter 50 mm for the distance.
How do you convert a sketch to a component?
Drag and drop the body and the sketch into the desired component in the Browser Tree. Note: It is a good idea to keep the sketch simple and related only to the individual body that is being moved. If projections are made from or into the sketch being moved it might affect the model after being moved.
How do you project a sketch in Fusion 360?
Project geometry onto a sketch plane
- On the Sketch contextual tab, select Create > Project/Include > Project . …
- In the dialog, select a Selection Filter: …
- In the canvas, select the bodies, faces, edges, or points to project.
How do I change the view on Fusion 360?
Right-click the View Cube, choose Set Current View As, and then choose Front or Top.