How do I move in Solidworks without a mouse?
Press the arrow keys. Hold down Shift to rotate in 90° increments. Click Rotate View or View, Modify, Rotate; select a vertex, edge, or face; then drag the pointer.
How do you move a freely view in Solidworks?
To move a drawing view, use one of the following methods:
- Click and drag an entity (including edges, vertices, cosmetic threads, and so on). …
- Select a drawing view, then move (nudge) it with the arrow keys. …
- Press Alt, place the pointer anywhere in the view, and drag the view.
How do I move the screen around in Solidworks?
Do one of the following:
- Press Alt + middle mouse button and drag.
- On the main toolbar, click Camera Tools > Pan , then click and drag.
Can you rotate a view in Solidworks?
Rotates the model view in part and assembly documents. Click Rotate View (View toolbar) or View > Modify > Rotate then drag the pointer . Drag with the middle mouse button.
How do I move a component in Solidworks 2020?
Click Move Component (Assembly toolbar) or Tools > Component > Move. The Move Component PropertyManager appears, and the pointer changes to . Select one or more components in the graphics area. Select a component and drag in any direction.
How do you move an object in Solidworks?
In sketch mode, do one of the following:
- Click Move Entities. (Sketch toolbar) or Tools > Sketch Tools > Move.
- Click Copy Entities. (Sketch toolbar) or Tools > Sketch Tools > Copy.
- Right-click to display the Sketch shortcut menu, click Sketch Tools, and click Move Entities or Copy Entities.
How do you move a section view in another worksheet in Solidworks?
Click on the view with the left-mouse button and keep the button pressed. Drag the view and hover over the name of the sheet to which it is being moved. When the icon that looks like a yellow bent arrow pointing to the left appears, release the left mouse button to drop the view on the sheet.
How do you move a section view arrow in Solidworks?
When you create a view letter attached to a view arrow, such as an auxiliary view or projected view, you can move the view letter. This is similar to moving the view letter in a section view. To move a view arrow letter: Select the arrow and drag the letter.
How do you rotate a view in Solidworks 2020?
To rotate a drawing view:
- Click Rotate View. (View toolbar).
- Select a view. (You can select a view before or after activating the tool.)
- Rotate the view in one of these ways: Drag the view in the graphics area. …
- Select from these options: …
- Click Apply to update the views.
How do you move the camera in Solidworks?
Moving the Camera
- Press Alt + right mouse button and drag.
- In the toolbar, click Camera Tools > Zoom , then click and drag.
How do I rotate a part in Solidworks?
Click Rotate Component (Assembly toolbar) or Tools > Component > Rotate. The Rotate Component PropertyManager appears, and the pointer changes to . Select one or more components in the graphics area. Select a component and drag in any direction.