How do you hide area boundaries in Revit?
Use a Visibility/Graphics setting to change their visibility in a view.
- Open a plan view or 3D view.
- Click View tab Graphics panel (Visibility/Graphics).
- Click the Model Categories tab.
- In the Visibility column, expand the Lines group.
- Select or clear
- Click OK.
How do I delete room boundaries in Revit?
Select Modify Schedule/Quantities on the ribbon. In the Not Placed/Unenclosed panel click the Isolate button. Select Not Placed/ Unenclosed Areas in the list. Delete them on the Columns panel of the ribbon.
How do you hide slab lines in Revit?
Click on Linework tool from the Modify ribbon panel, select Invisible line from the list, then start picking lines of tge slab, one by one.
How do you use area plans in Revit?
Click Architecture tab Room & Area panel Area drop-down (Area Plan). In the New Area Plan dialog, for Type, select an area scheme. Select a level for the area plan view. If you select more than one level, Revit creates a separate area plan for each level and groups them by area scheme in the Project Browser.
How do I delete a space separator in Revit?
Remove Space Separator Lines
- Open a plan or 3D view.
- Place the cursor over the space separation line to remove, and after it highlights, select it. You may need to press TAB and watch the Status Bar to cycle through components until you locate the space separation line.
- Press DELETE on the keyboard to delete the line.
How do you hide individual lines in Revit?
Use the Linework tool: Click Modify tab View panel (Linework). For Line Style, select Hidden Lines or another line style. Then click the element or line to change its style in the current view. This tool works regardless of the setting of the Show Hidden Lines view parameter.