How do I open the property browser in Revit?
As you expand and collapse each branch, lower-level items display. To open the Project Browser, click View tab Windows panel User Interface drop-down Project Browser, or right-click anywhere in the application window and click Browsers Project Browser.
How do I show properties list in Revit?
Opening the Properties Palette
- Click Modify tab Properties panel (Properties).
- Click View tab Windows panel User Interface drop-down Properties.
- Right-click in the drawing area, and click Properties.
How do you add a house to a site plan in Revit?
Create the Site Plan
- Define site settings. …
- Create the toposurface. …
- Rotate the project to True North. …
- Specify property lines. …
- Add a building pad. …
- Grade the toposurface. …
- Create parking lots, roads, and sidewalks. …
- Add site components.
How do I find a site plan in Revit?
Open the Site view. Click View tab Graphics panel View Templates drop-down (Apply Template Properties to Current View). In the Apply View Template dialog, under View Templates, select Site Plan.
Where did my properties panel go in Revit?
My properties window has disappeared, how do I get it back? Right-click and select Properties from the right-click window, or from the Ribbon View (Tab) > Window > User Interface > tick on Properties.
Why is my project browser not showing in Revit?
Right-click Desktop > Display settings > Scale and layout. Change the screen resolution down to 100%. Locate properties panel and project browser that were left off-screen from a previous second monitor.
How do I draw in Revit?
Sketch a Line
- Select a tool that allows for a line. …
- Click Modify | Place Lines tab (or respective Modify | Place
tab or Modify | Create tab) Draw panel (Line).
- On the Options Bar: …
- Click in the drawing area to specify the start point of the line.
How do you show tabs in Revit?
Click View tab Windows panel (Tab Views).
After tabbing views, you can do the following:
- Drag a tab to put the views in a particular order.
- Drag a tab to dock the view to a position in the drawing area.
- Drag a tab out of the Revit application window and move the view to another monitor.
How do I show the option bar in Revit?
The Options Bar is located below the ribbon. It displays conditional tools dependent on the current tool or selected element. To move the Options Bar to the bottom of the Revit window (above the status bar), right-click the Options Bar, and click Dock at bottom.