How do I export NWC files?
To Export NWC Files from Revit
- In Revit, click Add-Ins External Tools Autodesk Navisworks. …
- In the Export Scene As dialog box, enter the name for the Autodesk Navisworks file, and browse to the desired storage location.
- Click Save to export the file, or Cancel to return to the application without exporting it.
Can you export an NWC from AutoCAD?
In windows, click Start > Control Panel > Programs and Features. Double-click “Autodesk Navisworks 20XX Exporters – 64-bit” (or ….”Exporter Plug-ins – 64-bit”, depending on the version). Click “Add or Remove Features”. Check the boxes next to all AutoCAD applications where the NWCOUT command needs to be available.
How do I export data from Civil 3D?
Do one of the following:
- Click Output tab Export panel Export Points Find to export all the points in a drawing.
- In Toolspace, on the Prospector tab, expand the Point Groups collection. Right-click the point group name Export Points to export only the points in a point group.
What is Navisworks NWC export Utility?
The distributable NWC file exporter enables project teams using Autodesk® Naviswork® software to generate whole-project models for simulation and analysis. Project team members can generate the optimized NWC file directly from their design applications.
How do I export a Revit file?
Export to DWG or DXF
- Click File tab Export CAD Formats (DWG) or (DXF).
- In the DWG (or DXF) Export dialog, for Select Export Setup, select the desired setup. …
- Select the views and sheets to export. …
- If you are ready to export, click Next. …
- In the Export CAD Formats dialog, do the following: …
- Click OK.
Can you export an NWC from Revit?
Select the Revit menu. Click the ‘Export’ tab. Select the NWC format. Click the ‘Navisworks Settings’ button at the bottom of the window.
How do I export NWC from DWG?
To export an NWC file, type NWCOUT at the command line. Press Return. In the Save As dialog box, enter the name for the Autodesk Navisworks file, and browse to the desired storage location. Click OK to export the file, or Cancel to return to the application without exporting it.
How do I convert DWG to NWC?
You can bring an AutoCAD file into Navisworks and control which parts of the drawing appear. In Navisworks, choose Home > Append, and then choose the DWG file you want to include in the NWC file. Use the Selection Tree to control how elements appear.
How do I convert CADWorx to Navisworks?
Hi, ask to your CADWorx dealer for the CADWorx Object Enabler or you cand find it in your installation disc, install it using administrator rights, restart your machine, then using Navisworks Simulate / Manage, save it as NWD, it can be oppened with Navisworks Freedom!!
How do I export a KMZ file from Civil 3D?
Export Civil 3D file
- Open file > Save As a new file.
- Assign Coordinate System. App menu > Drawing Utilities > Drawing Settings > Units and Zones tab > Zone. …
- Extract triangles. Select surface > Right-click > Surface Properties… > …
- Change the color of triangles. …
- Export KMZ file.
How do I import points into Civil 3D?
Click Home tab Create Ground Data panel Points menu Point Creation Tools Find. On the Create Points toolbar, click the Import Points button. In the Import Points dialog box, click , and select the point data files you want to import.
How do you create a surface point in Civil 3D?
To Create a Point at a Surface Elevation
- Select settings and create styles, layers, point groups, and description keys.
- Home tab Create Ground Data panel Points menu Create Points – Surface Random Points .
- Select a surface.
- Specify a location within the surface boundary for the point.