Can you export Revit to DWG?
Export one or more views and sheets to DWG or DXF format. Click Export CAD Formats (DWG) or (DXF). In the DWG (or DXF) Export dialog, for Select Export Setup, select the desired setup.
How do I export a Revit File?
Export to DWG or DXF
- Click File tab Export CAD Formats (DWG) or (DXF).
- In the DWG (or DXF) Export dialog, for Select Export Setup, select the desired setup. …
- Select the views and sheets to export. …
- If you are ready to export, click Next. …
- In the Export CAD Formats dialog, do the following: …
- Click OK.
How do I import an RFA File into AutoCAD?
How to Convert Rfa to Dwg
- Double-click on your *. rfa file to open it in Autodesk Revit. …
- Click on the “File” button in the upper left-hand corner of Autodesk Revit.
- Click on “Export” in the “file” menu.
- Choose “CAD Formats – . …
- Note the name and location of your new file and click the “Save” button.
- Navigate to the new .
How do I export a view in Revit?
Export a View to an Image File
- Click File tab Export Images and Animations (Image).
- In the Export Image dialog, click Change to change the default path and file name for the image, if desired.
- Under Export Range, indicate the images to export: …
- Under Image Size, specify image display properties:
How do I email a Revit File?
On the eTransmit panel of the Add-Ins tab, click Transmit a model. Choose the model(s) to transmit: Click Browse Model, and navigate to the location of the Revit model you want to transmit. Click Browse folders, and navigate to the folder that contains the Revit models you want to transmit.