How do you import sketches into Onshape?
Drawings are able to be imported from: The Documents page where they automatically become a new document. Within a document, where they automatically become a tab inside that document.
Importing from within a document
- Click .
- Select Import…
- Select the file to import.
How do you move pictures on shape?
Click . Select the sketch entities you want to move. Use the manipulator to drag and orient the sketch. Click in space when the sketch is placed and oriented as desired.
How do you add sketches to a drawing?
Create a sketch
- Select the sheet or drawing view you want to associate to the sketch.
- On the ribbon, click Place Views tab Sketch panel Create Sketch .
- Use commands on the Sketch tab to create the sketch geometry.
- When finished, right-click and select Finish Sketch.
How do I export a Inshape drawing?
You can export Onshape drawings to the following file types: PDF.
- Right-click on the Drawing tab.
- Select Export.
- Specify a name for the export file.
- Select the desired export format.
- Select the version and sheets, as appropriate. …
- Choose how to treat overridden dimensions: Show underlines or Hide underlines.
How do you download Onshape models?
Tap the menu icon next to the tab and tap Download. Download copies the file in its current format to your local machine, giving it the same name and file type. You are able to import and download any non-native file type into and out of Onshape.
How do I export a design from Onshape?
To export, right click the tab that you would like to export and click “Export.” Then simply choose the file format you want the exported file in. Onshape also creates a tab with the translated file for easy download later.