How do you edit contour lines in AutoCAD?
In Display Manager, click the contour layer and click Style in the toolstrip. In the Style Editor, modify the line styles and labels, as you would for other features.
How do you edit surface contour labels in Civil 3D?
You should be able to change existing contour labels wihtin the Properties dialog box. Select one contour label for. Right click and choose Select Similar. This will get select all of the labels for the surface used.
How do I make contours smooth in Civil 3D?
Make sure that the contour line style has switched on “line smoothing.”
Under Point Interpolation, Select output region by clicking on the value column > select Surface (Region or Polygon).
- Enter an X-Spacing. …
- Enter an Y-Spacing. …
- If necessary, specify grid orientation.
- Select OK.
How do you change the contour color in Civil 3D?
- Go to Surface Style>Contours tab.
- Under Contour range set “Use Color Scheme” to True.
- Apply and close dialog.
How do you add contours to a surface in Civil 3D?
You can add contour data to an existing TIN surface.
To Add Contour Data to a Surface
- In Toolspace, on the Prospector tab, expand the surface Definition collection, right-click Contours, and click Add.
- In the Add Contour Data dialog box, enter the contour description in the Description field.
How do you mask contours in Civil 3d?
In Toolspace, on the Prospector tab, expand the surface collection, right-click Masks, and click Create Mask. From the drawing, select an object or multiple objects to define the mask. Press Enter .
How do you change surface boundaries?
To Edit Boundary Properties
- In Toolspace, on the Prospector tab, expand the surface Definition collection and click Boundaries. …
- In the list view, right-click a list item.
- Click Properties to open the Boundary Properties dialog box where you can edit the name of the boundary.
How do you label contours in Civil 3d?
Click Annotate tab > Labels & Tables panel > Add Labels menu > Surface > Contour – Multiple At Interval. Select the contours to label by specifying the start and end points of the contour label line. Specify the interval and press Enter.