How do you hide subregion in Revit?
Hide the topography in view, then reveal hidden elements, then tab-select the sub-regions and un-hide in view… Silly, but it should works.
How do you change topography in Revit?
Simplify a Toposurface
- Click Modify | Topography tab Surface panel (Edit Surface).
- Click Edit Surface tab Tools panel (Simplify Surface).
- Open the site plan view and select the toposurface.
- Enter a value for surface accuracy, and click OK.
- Click (Finish Surface).
How do you turn off View in Revit?
Modify a View on a Sheet
- Open the sheet.
- In the drawing area, select a view on the sheet. …
- Click Modify | Viewports tab Viewport panel (Activate View). …
- Modify the view as desired. …
- To deactivate the view on the sheet, double-click outside of the view, or right-click, and click Deactivate View.
How do you unhide topography in Revit?
Do one of the following:
- Click Modify |
tab Reveal Hidden Elements panel (Unhide Element) or (Unhide Category).
- Right-click the element, and click Unhide in View Elements or Category.
What is subregion in Revit?
A subregion defines an area of the toposurface where you can apply a different set of properties, such as material. For example, you can use subregions to draw parking lots on a graded surface, roads, or islands.
Where is site settings in Revit?
Use the Site Settings dialog to view or change site settings. To change site settings properties, click Massing & Site tab Model Site panel . Displays contour lines.
How do I change the view in Revit?
Use Tile Views and Tab Views to switch back and forth between tiles and tabs, depending on your current needs.
- Drag a tab to put the views in a particular order.
- Drag a tab to dock the view to a position in the drawing area.
- Drag a tab out of the Revit application window and move the view to another monitor.
What is activate view in Revit?
Click Modify | Viewports tab Viewport panel (Activate View). Revit displays the sheet title block and its contents in halftone. Only the contents of the active view display normally. You can now edit the view as desired. You can zoom in to the drawing area to see the elements more clearly.
How do you remove a scale from A viewport in Revit?
- Open the View Title family.
- Save it in your company library with a new name.
- Delete the scale label from the family.
- Adjust the position of the remaining elements as needed.
- Save the family again.
- Load the family into the project.
How do you turn off furniture in Revit?
In the drawing area, select the element to hide. Click Modify |
How do I delete a ceiling in Revit?
by using rick click>Delete, after the whole ceiling is selected with Tab.