How do I edit a sheet schedule in Revit?
Format a Schedule on a Sheet
- In the Project Browser, under Schedules/Quantities, click the schedule name.
- On the Properties palette, for Appearance, click Edit.
- On the Appearance tab of the Schedule Properties dialog, define the settings as desired. …
- Click OK.
- Open the sheet to see the results.
Why can’t I edit schedule in Revit?
issue: Some schedule fields in Revit are not editable. Cause: In some instances, schedules created in Revit and viewed in Revit will not be editable. Schedules will be shown correctly, but the column containing the column containing the combined parameter will not be able to be edited.
How do I rearrange my sheet order in Revit?
As you enter sheet order numbers, Revit re-sorts the list to place the rows in order.
Use the Sheet Order field to sort the sheet list, as follows:
- Click the Sorting/Grouping tab.
- For Sort by, select Sheet Order. Make sure that Ascending is selected.
- Click OK.
How do I create a formula in a Revit schedule?
Go to the Formatting menu of the schedule. Select the Name field and click on Conditional Format… Enter the formula like in the image and select a color override for fields that matches the criteria.
How do I add rows to a Revit schedule?
select any cell. Click (Insert Data Row) from the Rows panel. The new row displays at the bottom of the schedule. Enter values as desired.
Modify a Schedule
- To edit a cell, click in it. …
- To select a column, click a column index (the alphabetical cells between the title and header).
How do I resize a scheduled graph in Revit?
Select the schedule viewport on the sheet to make changes.
- To resize a column with images, drag the column width control (blue triangle). …
- To restore the images to their original sizes, select the schedule viewport, and click Modify | Schedule Graphics tab Image panel (Restore Size).
How do you change a sheet parameter in Revit?
Click the location on the sheet where parameter is to be placed. In the Select Parameter dialog box, click Add. In the Parameter Properties dialog box, click Select. In the Shared Parameters dialog box, select the parameter group created earlier, and then select the parameter that desired in this label position.
How do you change the discipline of a sheet in Revit?
- Select the Sheets tool.
- Click Settings > Disciplines.
- Click Add discipline.
- Enter a designator for the discipline and press the Enter key or click the icon. …
- Hover your cursor over the Name column for the new discipline and click the icon.
- Enter a name and press the Enter key or click the icon.
How do you create a sheet discipline in Revit?
Do you want to add other Disciplines from the list or you want to create new disciplines? If you want simply to add from the list ,then make a duplicate of a view and change Discipline : Properties>Graphics >Disciplines> choose from the list ….then the category will appear automatically in Project Browser…