Can we Extrude a line?
extrude allows you work with closed profile. Line doesn’t have the profile. I would recommend you to create sketch with circles or another shapes and extrude it. With extruded feature you can create pattern.
Can you Extrude cut in Fusion 360?
Ther is no specific cut-extrude function in Fusion 360. It’s not needed. When you try to push-pull geometry into existing geometry the default behavior is to cut.
How do you Extrude a shape in Fusion 360?
Extrude a solid body
- On the toolbar, click Solid > Create > Extrude . …
- In the canvas, select one or more coplanar sketch profiles or planar faces to extrude.
- In the dialog, select an extrude Type: …
- Select a Start setting, then adjust its associated settings: …
- Select a Direction setting, then adjust its associated settings:
Why can’t I extrude a sketch Fusion 360?
To solve this problem, enable “Show Profile” as follows: Right-click on the affected sketch within the timeline or the browser tree. Select Edit sketch. Activate “Show Profile” and save the change.
How do you extrude lines in Inventor?
Create an extrusion from a face
- On the ribbon, click 3D Model tab Create panel Extrude . …
- In the Extrude dialog box, select the drop-down menu under Extents and select Offset from Face.
- Select a face, work plane, or surface to start the extrusion from.
- Specify the offset direction and distance.
How do you extrude a polyline in Autocad?
Start the command again, select the object you want to extrude, and then press ENTER. Then, right-click and choose the Path option. The program prompts you to select the extrusion path. Click to select the object that represents the path along which you want to extrude the object.
How do you cut a body in Fusion 360?
How to trim a body in Fusion 360
- From the Solid menu select Modify > Split body.
- Select Body to Split.
- Select Body to use as the splitting tool.
- Select OK to create the split.
What is Extrude in Fusion 360?
The Extrude command adds depth to open or closed sketch profiles or faces in Fusion 360. Note: When you invoke the Extrude command, and there is only one profile visible in your design, it is automatically selected. Design > Solid > Create > Extrude.