How do I get rid of Extrude?
- Select the top extruded face ( Ctrl Tab then choose ‘face’ and right click to select the face)
- Use Ctrl Numpad+ to extend the selection. Do that several times. …
- X to delete the selected vertices.
- Ctrl Tab then choose ‘edge’ this time.
- Alt RMB to select the edges surrounding the hole.
- F to remake the face.
How do you remove Extrude lines in Fusion 360?
First you can click on the little computer monitor on the bottom of the screen and for Visual Style choose Shaded. Also you could do a Modify > Combine or Stitch of the two bodies, which should remove that line.
How do you undo Extrude in Solidworks?
To remove the faces defining the extrude from the model after extruding, click Delete original faces. The green area is the face defining the extrude. The resulting model is hollow where the face was deleted. To create a single body from the extrude when faces are deleted, select Knit result .
How do you undo an extrusion in Inventor?
You can edit an existing feature and when the extrusion or other dialog box available select the profile button then holding down the Ctrl key select the profile you want to remove. You can then release the Ctrl key and select a new profile.
How do you change the extrusion in Inventor?
Editing an Extruded Feature
In the graphics window or the browser, right-click the feature and choose Edit Feature. You can double-click the browser node to edit the feature.
How do you delete a join line in Fusion 360?
So for steps…
- Open your large assembly.
- Delete the Combine. Now everything should update fine I guess. …
- Combine feature with the above 2 options checked.
- Turn off the visibility of the 2 original bodies that got merged in the browser.
- Go to Animation and the line in the middle should be gone.
How do you use the Extrude tool in Fusion 360?
Extrude a solid body
- On the toolbar, click Solid > Create > Extrude . …
- In the canvas, select one or more coplanar sketch profiles or planar faces to extrude.
- In the dialog, select an extrude Type: …
- Select a Start setting, then adjust its associated settings: …
- Select a Direction setting, then adjust its associated settings:
What does extruding mean?
transitive verb. : to force, press, or push out. intransitive verb. : to become extruded.