How do I change the camera view in SolidWorks animation?
Animating the Camera View Orientation
- Rotate, pan, or zoom the model to present the view of interest.
- Select a standard view tool from the View toolbar.
- Right-click the key point in the line that extents from Orientation and Camera Views , select View Orientation, and select a standard or named view.
How do you change the view in Solidworks?
Changing the Orientation of the Standard Model Views
- Do one of the following: Use the Rotate, Zoom, and Pan tools to orient the model. Click View Selector and select a view. …
- Click Update Standard Views .
- When prompted, select the standard view you want to assign the current view to.
- Click Yes to confirm the update.
How do you get out of camera view in Solidworks?
Modifying Camera Views
To unlock and modify a camera view: To unlock the camera view, do one of the following: In the DisplayManager, under Scene, Lights, and Cameras, expand the Camera folder, right-click the camera and clear Lock Camera. In the Camera PropertyManager, clear Lock camera position except when editing.
How do I control camera in Adobe animation?
Open your project in Adobe Animate and select the Camera tool from the toolbar. This adds a Camera layer to your project and a UI overlay for the camera. Use the UI overlay to adjust zoom and rotate. Click the image to pan.
How do you move around in Solidworks?
To move, copy, rotate, or mate a solid or surface body:
- Click Move/Copy Bodies (Features toolbar) or Insert > Features > Move/Copy . …
- Click Translate/Rotate or Constraints at the bottom of the PropertyManager (if necessary) to switch to the page you want.
- Set options in the PropertyManager.
How do you place a camera in Solidworks?
Adding a Camera to a Document
- In the DisplayManager, under Scene, Lights, and Cameras, right-click the Camera folder, and select Add Camera . …
- You can specify properties in the Camera PropertyManager and drag the camera, target, and field of view in the graphics area.
How do you zoom in on animation in Solidworks?
Drag the key point from the Orientation and Camera Views line to the time bar, and select Place Key. Do one of the following: Rotate, pan, or zoom the model to present the view of interest. Select a standard view tool from the View toolbar.