Add footer text
- On the Insert tab, click Header & Footer .
- In the Header and Footer box, on the Slide tab, select the Footer check box, and then type the footer text that you want.
- Click Apply to All.
Where are PowerPoint settings?
Microsoft PowerPoint sets a large amount of default preferences which may not be in the best long term interest of user. To access these settings, open PowerPoint and go to “Tools” > “Options…”. Mac Office users can go to “PowerPoint” > “Preferences”.
How do I find version control in PowerPoint?
View previous versions of a file
- Open the file you want to view.
- Click File > Info > Version history.
- Select a version to open it in a separate window.
- If you want to restore a previous version you’ve opened, select Restore.
How do I track changes in PowerPoint?
How to Track Changes in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Open the reviewed file.
- Select the Review tab, and in the Compare group, select Compare .
- From the dialog box, locate the original copy, select it, and click Merge .
- The Comments and Revisions panes will open on the right, showing changes and any inserted comments.
How do I change slide settings in PowerPoint?
To access slide show setup options:
- Select the Slide Show tab, then click the Set Up Slide Show command. Clicking the Set Up Slide Show command.
- The Set Up Show dialog box will appear. From here, you can select the desired options for your presentation.
How do I recover an earlier version of a PowerPoint file?
Recover an earlier version of an Office file
- Open the file you were working on.
- Go to File > Info.
- Under Manage Workbook or Manage Presentation, select the file labeled (when I closed without saving).
- In the bar at the top of the file, select Restore to overwrite any previously saved versions.
Can you compare versions in PowerPoint?
PowerPoint allows you to compare and merge different versions of a PowerPoint file.
How do I show markups in PowerPoint?
Open the original version of your presentation then select the “Review” tab and click on “Compare”. Selecting “Show Markup” from the review ribbon will display or hide all of the comments in your presentation.
How do you insert a tracker in PowerPoint?
Now let’s see how we can put a tracker in a slide.
- Go to ‘Insert’.
- Click on ‘Shapes’.
- Now you can decide how you want your tracker to look. …
- For instance, I chose an arrow as a tracker, you can see that this arrow will be present in all the subsequent slides in my presentation.
How do you insert a progress bar in PowerPoint?
Back in Microsoft PowerPoint, click “Macros” in the “View” tab again. Next, choose your macro name (“ProgressBar” in our example) to select it, then click “Run.” The progress bar will now appear at the bottom of each slide of your presentation. If you delete a slide, the progress bar will adjust itself automatically.