How do I send a PowerPoint presentation to my phone?
To send a presentation in email
- In the App list, tap Office .
- Do one of the following to find the presentation you want to send: …
- Tap and hold the presentation, tap Share, and then tap the email account name.
- Add the recipient and any other information to your email, and then tap Send .
How do I transfer a PowerPoint from my computer to my phone?
Option 2: Move files with a USB cable
- Unlock your phone.
- With a USB cable, connect your phone to your computer.
- On your phone, tap the “Charging this device via USB” notification.
- Under “Use USB for,” select File Transfer.
- A file transfer window will open on your computer.
How do I transfer a PowerPoint from my laptop to my iPhone?
Transfer PowerPoint Files from PC to iPhone or iPad
- Connect iPhone to the USB Port of your computer.
- Open iTunes on your computer and click on the Phone icon as it appears in the top menu bar in iTunes.
- Next, click on the File Sharing option in side menu > select Documents or Keynote App and click on Add File button.
How do I send a PowerPoint presentation?
Send your presentation as an email attachment
- In the upper right corner, click the Share icon and then click Send Attachment.
- Click Presentation or PDF.
- PowerPoint will open your email application and attach your file to a new message. Just fill in the details, like email addresses and a short message, and click Send.
How can I transfer PowerPoint from laptop to mobile without USB?
If you’re without a USB cable, one of the alternatives to transfer files from PC to your Android is to use Bluetooth.
Before starting, you need to check whether your PC is Bluetooth enabled or not.
- Open Bluetooth on your PC and Android. …
- Pair your PC and Android. …
- Transfer files from PC to Android.
How do I transfer files from my laptop to my phone?
Make sure it’s enabled on your phone. Go to Add Bluetooth or other device > Bluetooth and find your phone. Select it, click on Connect on your PC and then Pair on your phone to complete the process. To share a file over Bluetooth, go to Settings>Devices>Send or receive files via Bluetooth>Send files.
How do I save a PowerPoint to my iPhone?
Tap icon with three dots (…) in the upper-right corner to display more options. To save the document, tap the More (…), then tap Export. Then tap the format you want to save it as. You can save it as a PDF, PowerPoint, Movie, or Images.
How do I transfer files from laptop to iPhone?
To send files from laptop to iPhone with iTunes File Sharing:
- Connect your iPhone to your laptop with a USB cable.
- In the iTunes Window, click the device icon and click “File Sharing”.
- Select the app that you want to transfer a file to or from.
How do I download a PowerPoint to my iPhone?
Tap the button with three dots (…) to open the More options menu. It’s in the upper-right corner. To save and export your work in Keynote as a PowerPoint file, tap “…” in the upper-right corner. Then tap Export and then select tap PowerPoint.