How do you crop a freehand in Keynote?
Mask (crop) a photo
- Double-click the image. The mask controls appear. The default mask is the same size as your image. …
- Use the controls to frame just the parts of the image you want to be visible.
- Click Done.
How do you crop an irregular shape in Keynote?
By using the “mask” feature, you can reshape and crop any image to suit your needs.
- Import an image into a Keynote project by dragging and dropping an image from the computer into your Keynote project.
- Select the image. …
- Resize the image and the mask. …
- Double-click outside the mask and the image.
How do I crop an image in Mac Freehand?
For more control, simply follow these steps:
- Open Photos. Here, you will see your image library.
- Double-click the photo you want to crop.
- Click Edit in the toolbar.
- Select Crop from the top toolbar.
- Crop freeform or use a ratio. …
- Straighten your photo. …
- Click Done to save your changes.
Can you free draw in Keynote?
You can create your own freehand shapes. Click anywhere on the slide (or its surrounding workspace) to create the first point of the custom shape. Move the pointer, then click to create another point; continue adding as many points as you want.
How do you cut out a shape in Keynote?
Break apart a compound shape
- Click a compound shape to select it.
- Choose Format > Shapes and Lines > Break Apart (from the Format menu at the top of your screen). White selection handles appear on the parts of the shape that can be edited.
How do I create a custom shape in Keynote?
- Adding a Custom Shape. You can use the Draw tool to create your own shapes. …
- Click Shapes in the toolbar, and then select the Draw tool (or choose Insert > Shape > “Draw with Pen”). …
- Click anywhere in your document to create the first point of the custom shape.
- Click to create more points.
How do you crop an irregular shape on a Mac?
Use the Lasso Tool to outline the irregular shape that you wish to crop. To do this, select the Lasso Tool from the Tool Palette, then hold down the left mouse button while you create the shape. Release the mouse button to complete the shape.
How do you lasso crop on a Mac?
In the Preview app on your Mac, click the Show Markup Toolbar button (if the Markup toolbar isn’t showing), click the Selection Tools menu , then choose the Smart Lasso tool . Trace the edge of the image you want to extract. Make sure the image’s edge is within the thick border that appears as you trace.