How do you apply shapes in PowerPoint for Mac?
To change the shape style:
- Select the shape or text box you want to change.
- On the Format tab, click the More drop-down arrow in the Shape Styles group.
- A drop-down menu of styles will appear. Select the style you want to use.
- The shape or text box will appear in the selected style.
How do I change shape in PowerPoint Mac?
- Click the shape that you want to change. To select multiple shapes, press and hold CTRL while you click the shapes. …
- Under Drawing Tools, on the Format tab, in the Insert Shapes group, click Edit Shape . …
- Point to Change Shape, and then click the shape that you want.
Where is the circle bevel shape effect?
Start with a circle and then go to the Format tab on the ribbon, then the Shape Effects function. From there, choose Bevel and then 3-D Options, which will bring up the full 3D Format Options menu.