How do I turn on gridlines in PowerPoint?
To show the gridlines, in Excel, PowerPoint, or Word, click the View tab, and then check the Gridlines box. To hide the gridlines, clear the Gridlines check box.
How do I show alignment guides in PowerPoint?
PowerPoint – Align and Arrange Object on Slides
- Select View and then the bottom-right arrow near Guides.
- To turn on or double-check that your guidelines are on, make sure that Display smart guides when shapes are aligned is selected.
- Select OK.
How do I turn on Smart Guides in PowerPoint 2010?
Select the Grid and Guides option from this menu. This summons the Grid and Guides dialog box, shown in Figure 2. Within this dialog box, make sure that the Display smart guides when shapes are aligned check box is selected (highlighted in red in Figure 2 above). Click OK to make Smart Guides active.
How do I use Smart Guides in PowerPoint?
- Select the Guides check box on the View tab to turn them on. …
- Click and drag the guides to position them on the slide.
- Click and drag an object, using the guides to position it correctly.
- Hold the Ctrl key and click and drag a guide to duplicate it.
- Clear the Guides check box to turn them off.
How do I turn on Smart Guides in PowerPoint 2016?
Launch PowerPoint 2016, access the View tab of the Ribbon. Then, within the Show group, click the Dialog Launcher button (highlighted in red within Figure 2). This brings up the Grid and Guides dialog box, as shown in Figure 3.