Why is audio not playing in PowerPoint?
PowerPoint won’t play your audio files if the audio file format is not supported. Additionally, if the audio file is not embedded correctly, it won’t work in PowerPoint. Sometimes, the audio is played but the volume level is too low. So, increase the volume on your computer to an audible level.
How do I enable audio in PowerPoint?
In Normal view, click the slide that you want to add a sound to. On the Insert tab, in the Media group, click the arrow under Audio. In the list, click Audio from file or Clip Art audio, locate and select the audio clip that you want, and then click Insert. The audio icon and controls appear on the slide.
How do you fix sound on PowerPoint?
- Go to File.
- Select Info.
- Select Optimize Compatibility. If Optimize Compatibility appears, your media format may have compatibility issues on another device. …
- Wait while PowerPoint optimizes your audio. Once it’s done, select Close.
How do I get audio to play automatically in PowerPoint?
How Do I Get Audio to Play Automatically in PowerPoint?
- Go to the first slide of your presentation and click on the Sound icon in the Normal view.
- Click on the Playback tab in the Audio Tools section.
- Under Audio Options, open the dropdown menu next to Start and select Automatically.
Why is my audio not working on PowerPoint Mac?
Make sure you are turning the mic on if you want to solve the PowerPoint Mac insert audio recording not working issue. The dashboard will also allow you to adjust the video’s framerate. If you are shooting something that has a lot of action, make sure that you are setting a higher framerate.