How do I insert a custom shape in Keynote?
- Adding a Custom Shape. You can use the Draw tool to create your own shapes. …
- Click Shapes in the toolbar, and then select the Draw tool (or choose Insert > Shape > “Draw with Pen”). …
- Click anywhere in your document to create the first point of the custom shape.
- Click to create more points.
How do I edit shapes in Keynote on iPad?
Add and edit a shape in Keynote on iPad
- Tap where you want to insert the shape, tap , then tap .
- Select a category at the top of the shapes library, then tap or drag a shape to add it to your slide. To search for a shape, tap. …
- Drag the shape to reposition it on the slide.
How do you edit a design in Keynote?
Change a Keynote theme on Mac
- Choose File > Change Theme (from the File menu at the top of your screen), then select a new theme.
- Deselect the “Keep your style changes” tickbox if you want the new theme styles to override your style changes.
- Click Choose.
How do I round the corners of an image in Keynote?
Click a shape to select it. Do any of the following: Reshape the corners of a rounded rectangle: Drag the green dot toward a corner to sharpen it, or away from a corner to make it rounder. Change the number of points on a star: Drag the outer green dot clockwise to add points, or counterclockwise to remove them.
How do you skew an image in Keynote?
Question: Q: How do I skew an image in Keynote?
- Select a shape, text box, or image.
- Click the Arrange tab at the top of the sidebar on the right. …
- Drag the Rotate wheel or enter a degree value in the adjacent field to specify the angle at which you want to rotate the object.
How do I cut a shape in Keynote on iPad?
Break apart a compound shape
Tap a compound shape to select it. , tap Arrange, then tap Break Apart. Blue selection handles appear on the parts of the shape that can be edited. If Break Apart doesn’t appear in the menu, the shape you selected isn’t a compound shape.
How do you crop a shape in Keynote on iPad?
Mask (crop) a photo
- Double-tap the image. The mask controls appear. The default mask is the same size as your image.
- Use the controls to frame just the parts of the image you want to be visible.
- Tap Done when you’re finished. Double-tap the image at any time to readjust its mask.
How do you add color and shapes to Keynote on iPad?
Fill objects with color or an image in Keynote on iPad
- Tap a shape or text box to select it, or select multiple objects.
- Tap. , tap Style, then tap Fill.
- Choose one of the following: A color or gradient designed to go with the theme: Tap Preset, swipe left or right to see all choices, then tap a color.