How do you get sound effects on Keynote?
Embedding Audio in Keynote
- Open the Keynote slide to which you want to add the sound effect.
- Open the Apple Finder, and then locate the sound file that you want to add to the slide.
- Drag the sound file from the Finder to the Keynote slide. …
- Click on the audio icon to select it.
How do you add effects in Keynote?
Select a table, chart, or block of text (for example, a list or text with some paragraphs). Click Animate in the toolbar. Click Add an Effect, then choose an animation. Click the Delivery pop-up menu, then choose how you want the object to build.
How do I add music to a slideshow on iPad?
Add video or audio
- On the slide where you want to add the video or audio, tap , then tap .
- Tap Photo or Video; to insert media from iCloud or another service, tap “Insert from”.
- Navigate to the file, then tap it.
- To resize video, drag any blue dot.
- Tap the Play button on the media to play it.
How do I add sound effects to Keynote on IPAD?
Add a soundtrack
- Tap. , then tap Soundtrack.
- Tap Choose Audio, then tap a song to add it. To add more music, tap Add More Tracks.
- Tap Loop to have the soundtrack repeat until the presentation ends. You may need to swipe up to see these options.
How do you do a magic move in Keynote?
Add a Magic Move transition
- In the slide navigator, tap to select the slide you want to add a Magic Move transition to, tap the slide again, then tap Transition.
- Tap Add Transition, tap Magic Move, then tap Done.
- Tap Duplicate to duplicate the slide, or tap Cancel if you already duplicated it.
How do I add music to photo slideshow?
How to Add Music to a Photo Slideshow in Windows Media Player
- Open your Windows Media Player and go to the pictures library. …
- Click the photos to play the slide show without music.
- Go back to the music library and select the desired music you’d like to play, toggle back to your picture slide show library and hit “Play.”
Can you add music to an iPhoto slideshow?
You can add music to your slideshow. iPhoto includes a selection of theme music, or you can use songs or playlists from iTunes, or songs from GarageBand. To add music to a slideshow: … Select the slideshow in the Source list, and then click the Music button in the toolbar.