How can I change PowerPoint language to Hindi?
To do this, go to “Options” under “File” in PowerPoint and select “Languages”. You can set both the editing language and the display language here. If your desired language is already in the menu, you only have to select it and then press “Set as default”. Restart PowerPoint and your language is changed.
Why does the language keep changing in PowerPoint?
In PowerPoint, please go to File > Options > Language, under Editing Language, make sure the English Proofing language is installed for Office 2016.
How do you use Google Translate in PowerPoint?
Open translate.google.com in your browser. Then you need to upload the document by choosing a . ppt file in your computer. Remember to choose the source and target language and then click the blue Translate button.
How do you use subtitles in PowerPoint?
Add closed captions to a video
- In PowerPoint, in the Normal view, open the slide that has the video that you want to add captions to.
- Select the video on the slide.
- On the Playback tab, click the Insert Captions button, and then select Insert Captions.
- In the Insert Captions dialog, browse to your caption file.
How do I change PowerPoint from German to English?
Setting a new preferred language in PowerPoint
- In the toolbar, go to Files → Options.
- Then, in the left menu, click on Language.
- In the section Office display language, click on any of the options from the list and, then, click on Set as preferred.
How do you select all text in all slides PowerPoint?
#1 Press Ctrl+A to select all elements
Press Ctrl+A on a keyboard to select available text boxes within a slide.
How do I get rid of proofing language in PowerPoint?
Click File > Options > Language. Under Choose Editing Languages, select the language that you want to remove, and then click Remove.