What is a PowerPoint PPTM file?
Files with PPTM extension are Macro-enabled Presentation files that are created with Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 or higher versions. They are similar to PPTX files with the difference that the lateral can’t execute macros though they can contain macros.
How do I convert PPTX to PPTM?
How to convert PPTX to PPTM
- Upload pptx-file(s) Select files from Computer, Google Drive, Dropbox, URL or by dragging it on the page.
- Choose “to pptm” Choose pptm or any other format you need as a result (more than 200 formats supported)
- Download your pptm.
Is PPTX and PPT the same thing?
PPT and PPTX are the file extensions used to identify files created in PowerPoint. … They switched from the then standard of PPT to PPTX. The “X” in the file format stands for “XML”. The main difference between PPT and PPTX files is the fact that the XML version are considered “open source”.
How do I open a PPTM file in PowerPoint?
You can open, edit, save, and convert PPTM files with Microsoft PowerPoint in Windows and macOS. PowerPoint is the best choice for opening PPTM files because the software fully supports the macros embedded in the slides and the formatting of the slides, which includes the placement of text and images.
Why is my file PPTM?
Files with the PPTM format are used to indicate macro-enabled presentation files created by Microsoft’s PowerPoint, a well-known software used to create presentations with the use of slide shows. … Such files also enable macro features like business, marketing, and academic presentation materials.
What applications can open PPTM files?
Slides app. Open any PowerPoint and OpenOffice presentation format: PPT, PPTX, ODP. Use PowerPoint Web Viewer online and free to open PPT, PPTX online and view PPS, ODP files. Powerful PowerPoint Viewer alternative for Windows 10, iPad, Android and other devices.
How do I convert PPTM to PPTX?
How to convert PPTM to PPTX
- Open free GroupDocs App website and choose GroupDocs.Conversion application.
- Click inside the file drop area to upload PPTM file or drag & drop PPTM file.
- Click on Convert button. …
- You can also send a link to the PPTX file to your email address.
How do I create a PPTX file?
Create a presentation
- Open PowerPoint.
- Select an option: Select Blank Presentation to create a presentation from scratch. Select one of the templates. Select Take a Tour, and then select Create, to see tips for using PowerPoint.