What is a good sentence for impressive?
“His accomplishments are extremely impressive.” “Her singing was far from impressive tonight.” “Both paintings are equally impressive.” “Her acting is consistently impressive in her movies.”
How do you use the word impressive?
Impressive sentence example
- The most impressive piece was a massive oak table. …
- If the outside was impressive , the inside was magnificent. …
- ” Impressive ,” the man behind him said.
What’s a good sentence to use?
What Makes a Good Sentence?
- A good sentence is a complete sentence. A complete sentence requires a subject and a verb and expresses a complete thought—also known as an independent clause. …
- A good sentence conjures a particular mood. …
- A good sentence paints a picture. …
- A good sentence has flow.
How do you say someone is impressive?
What is an example of impressive?
The most impressive piece was a massive oak table. If the outside was impressive, the inside was magnificent. “Impressive,” the man behind him said. His special gift lay in the power to make what had been traditionally received impressive, to give to it its proper form, and to gain for it new currency.
What does it mean by impressive?
: making or tending to make a marked impression : having the power to excite attention, awe, or admiration an impressive display of skill.
What does impressive person mean?
unimpressive. B2. If someone is impressive, you admire or respect that person for their special skills or abilities: She’s a very impressive public speaker. More examples.
What does quite impressive mean?
1 to the greatest extent; completely or absolutely.
Is the word impressive an adjective?
IMPRESSIVE (adjective) definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary.
What are sentences 10 examples?
10 example of simple sentence
- Does he play tennis?
- The train leaves every morning at 18 AM.
- Water freezes at 0°C.
- I love my new pets.
- They don’t go to school tomorrow.
- We drink coffee every morning.
- 7.My Dad never works on the weekends.
- Cats hate water.
What are sentences 5 examples?
Examples of simple sentences include the following:
- Joe waited for the train. “Joe” = subject, “waited” = verb.
- The train was late. …
- Mary and Samantha took the bus. …
- I looked for Mary and Samantha at the bus station. …
- Mary and Samantha arrived at the bus station early but waited until noon for the bus.