Is PowerPoint Viewer still available?
PowerPoint Viewer has been retired.
If you don’t have PowerPoint installed on your computer, you can still open and view PowerPoint presentations by using PowerPoint for the web or PowerPoint on your mobile device. If you have Windows 10 on your computer, you can install PowerPoint Mobile to view presentations.
Is PowerPoint Viewer free?
PPTX Viewer is a freeware that you can use to Open, view Microsoft Office PowerPoint(PPTX) document. It’s a quick and convenient way to view PowerPoint files on your computer.
How can I view PowerPoint slides without PowerPoint?
You can open a PPT file without PowerPoint. To do that, you can use applications such as Keynote (for Mac) or Google Slides to open your PPT file. You can also download free tools such as LibreOffice, OpenOffice, or WPS Office to open the PPT file without PowerPoint.
How do I get PowerPoint Viewer?
PowerPoint Viewer is a free download from Microsoft. Simply go to the microsoft.com website and download and install the program. The program allows you to open, view, and print presentations, although it doesn’t allow you to edit them. Viewer can view any version of PowerPoint after 1997.
How much does PowerPoint cost?
Microsoft PowerPoint pricing starts at $9.99 per month. There is a free version. Microsoft PowerPoint offers a free trial. See additional pricing details below.
Which app is required to open PPT?
This web app can either be directly accessed via a browser or you can simply get the Google Slides for Android app to get support for PowerPoint files on your Android device. With Google Slides you can create and edit presentations on the go, as well as view existing PowerPoint files.
Can you open PowerPoint in Google Slides?
Your PowerPoint presentation will open in Google Slides. You can edit it and use it just like any Google Slides presentation. You’ll notice that some fonts might have changed, however. … To do so, click File → Save as Google Slides.
What can open a PowerPoint file?
What Is a PPT File?
- A file with the PPT file extension is a Microsoft PowerPoint 97-2003 Presentation file. …
- PPT files can be opened with any version of Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Several free programs can also open and edit one, such as WPS Office Presentation, OpenOffice Impress, Google Slides, and SoftMaker Presentations.
How do I convert a PPT to PDF?
Save PowerPoint presentations as PDF files
- Select File > Export.
- Click Create PDF/XPS Document, then click Create PDF/XPS.
- In the Publish as PDF or XPS dialog box, choose a location to save the file to. …
- Optionally, if you want to change what the final PDF file is like, do any of the following: …
- Click Publish.