How do I lock an object in PowerPoint 2020?
To lock a shape or object in PowerPoint, users can go to Selection Pane (under Shapes) and select the “Lock” option, or right-click over the object to lock and then click Lock option, which is available in the context menu.
How do I lock an object in PowerPoint 2017?
To lock the shape you just inserted, right- click it and then click Lock on the shortcut menu, or click the Selection Pane button on the Shape Format menu, and then click the Lock icon to the right of the object name.
How do I lock a layer in PowerPoint?
Lock or unlock a layer
- On the Home tab, in the Editing group, click Layers, and then click Layer Properties.
- In the Layer Properties dialog box, do one of the following: To lock a layer, select the check box in the Lock column in the row for the layer that you want to lock.
How do I lock formatting in PowerPoint?
To protect your document:
- Click the File tab to go to Backstage view.
- From the Info pane, click the Protect Presentation command.
- In the drop-down menu, choose the option that best suits your needs. …
- A dialog box will appear prompting you to save. …
- Another dialog box will appear. …
- The presentation will be marked as final.
Can you lock items in PowerPoint Mac?
You can lock any object that you can add to the slide. To lock a shape in PowerPoint (or an image or object or placeholder or table) using PPT Productivity, save your file locally, select the object to lock and click the Shape locker feature from the PPT Productivity ribbon.
How do you keep a text box from moving in PowerPoint?
Stop text resizing in PowerPoint for all presentations
- Click the File tab in the Ribbon.
- Click Options. …
- Select Proofing in the categories on the left.
- Click AutoCorrect Options. …
- Select the AutoFormat As You Type tab.
- Deselect (uncheck) the AutoFit title text to placeholder and AutoFit body text to placeholder options.
How do you edit embedded images in PowerPoint?
The easiest way to find this feature is to select an image, right-click, and choose Change Picture. But you can also select an image, click the Picture Tools Format tab, and choose Change Picture in the Adjust section.
How to Lock Footer in PowerPoint? There is no direct way to lock the footer of your presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint so that other people with the PowerPoint file cannot edit it.