How do I change the bullet level in PowerPoint?
Shift and Tab
- Click on the PowerPoint slide where you want to change the level of a single bullet point.
- Click anywhere on the bullet point to activate the text box, then click the space just in front of the first word in the bullet point to place the cursor between the word and the actual bullet point symbol.
How do I increase the list level?
Select the text you want to change, then do one of the following: To increase or decrease the left indent of the whole paragraph, on the Home tab, in the Paragraph group, click Increase List Level or Decrease List Level.
How do you increase list level bullets?
Place your cursor within the list item you wish to change to a different level. Under the “Home” tab, locate the “Paragraph” group > Click the [Numbering] or [Bullets] icon. Within the drop-down menu, click “Change List Level” > Click the level of organization you would like to apply to the selected list item.
How do you make a multilevel bullet list in PowerPoint?
Define a new multilevel list
- Select the text or numbered list you want to change.
- On the Home tab, in the Paragraph group, click the arrow next to Multilevel List. …
- Expand the Multilevel list dialog box by clicking More in the lower left corner.
- Choose the list level to modify by selecting it in the list.
How do I move bullet points up and down in PowerPoint?
Rearrange bullet points instantly
Usually, this involves a lot of tedious cutting and pasting, but there is a quicker and easier way to do it. Instead, just hold Alt+Shift+ and use the Up or Down keys to move the items through the list to your desired position.
How do you make a list Level 2 in PowerPoint?
Click on the line of text you want to make subordinate to the bulleted or numbered point above it. Switch to the Home tab of the Microsoft PowerPoint ribbon and locate the Paragraph group. Click on the unlabeled Increase List Level button.
How do I increase list level in Powerpoint?
Adjusting List Levels
- Create a bulleted or numbered list.
- Select the list item(s) for which you want to adjust the list level.
- To move the selected item ahead one list level, from the Home command tab, in the Paragraph group, click INCREASE LIST LEVEL.
How do I continue a multilevel list in Word?
Applying Multilevel List Numbering to Existing Text
- Select the text you want to apply outline numbering to. EXAMPLE: Select the text of the test questions and answers.
- From the Home command tab, in the Paragraph group, click MULTILEVEL LIST. …
- Select the desired outline option. …
- Continue with Demoting Text.
How do you add a second level of bullet points in Google Docs?
To insert a bullet, place the cursor at the end of a bulleted line, press Enter, and start typing. To create a sub-bullet, place the cursor in front of the text, and press Tab. To delete a bullet, press Backspace, or select the line and press Delete.
How do you promote sub bullets to top level bullets Linkedin?
How do you promote subbullets to top-level bullets? Press Shift+Tab. Right-click the bulleted text and select Promote.