Where is the Recording tab in PowerPoint 2013?
Turn on the Recording tab of the ribbon: On the File tab of the ribbon, click Options. In the Options dialog box, click the Customize Ribbon tab on the left. Then, in the right-hand box that lists the available ribbon tabs, select the Recording check box. Click OK.
How do I record my screen on Windows 2013?
To control your recording:
- Click Pause to temporarily stop the recording (Windows logo key+Shift+R).
- Click Record to resume recording (Windows logo key+Shift+R).
- Click Stop to end your recording (Windows logo key+Shift+Q) (shown below).
How do I get the recording tab in PowerPoint?
You will need to enable to Recording Tab within PowerPoint. To do this, click on File > Options. Once in Options, click on Customize Ribbon. On the right, under Main Tabs, click the checkbox next to Recording.
How do you record your voice on PowerPoint?
- Select Insert > Audio.
- Select Record Audio.
- Type in a name for your audio file, select Record, and then speak. …
- To review your recording, select Stop and then select Play.
- Select Record to re-record your clip, or select OK if you’re satisfied.
How do you do a voiceover on PowerPoint?
How to record a voiceover for PowerPoint on a PC
- Open a new or existing or presentation in PowerPoint.
- From the top toolbar, select “Insert.”
- Toward the far right side, click “Audio.” …
- Choose “Record Audio…”
- Name your audio file. …
- Click the circle icon when you’re ready to start recording.
How do you record your screen on Windows?
How to record your screen in Windows 10
- Open the app you want to record. …
- Press the Windows key + G at the same time to open the Game Bar dialog.
- Check the “Yes, this is a game” checkbox to load the Game Bar. …
- Click on the Start Recording button (or Win + Alt + R) to begin capturing video.
How do I enable webcam in PowerPoint?
Find the speaker icon in the upper right of your screen with a gear icon overlaying it and click it. Select your desired Microphone and Camera from the drop down menus provided.
How do you add live camera to PowerPoint?
Click “Add a Live Source,” then select the name of your webcam in the list of devices under the “Video Device” header. Click “Cue” in the upper left corner of the window, then click the “Select an Output Type” button. Click and enable the “Streaming” option. Click “Broadcast,” then “Start.”