What is the shortcut key to open a PowerPoint presentation?
Open a presentation: Press Ctrl + O to open an existing PowerPoint presentation. Create a new presentation: Press Ctrl + N to create a new presentation.
What is view shortcuts in PowerPoint?
Keyboard Shortcuts for PowerPoint Views
- Normal View: Alt + V > N.
- Slide Sorter View: Alt + V > D.
- Slide Show View: Alt + V > W (also F5)
- Notes Page View: Alt + V > P.
How do I open a PowerPoint?
How to Start PowerPoint
- Launch Using All Programs. Click the Windows “Start” button, and then select “All Programs.” …
- Launch from Taskbar. Locate the “Microsoft PowerPoint” icon as described in the previous section. …
- Launch from Desktop. …
- Launch using Shortcut Key.
What is the shortcut key for view show?
Microsoft PowerPoint shortcut keys
|F1||1.) In all views except Reading View and Slide Show, open the help menu. 2.) In the Slide Show view, display a list of shortcuts for use in a slide show.|
|F4||Repeat the last action performed.|
|F5||View the slide show for the entire slide deck.|
On the right side of the status bar are the View Shortcuts buttons, and the zooming tools. in Normal, Slide Sorter, and Notes Page views. You learn more about themes, spell check, changing views, and zooming slides later in this course.
What are the different views in PPT?
Microsoft PowerPoint has three main views: normal view, slide sorter view, and slide show view.
Share your presentation with others and collaborate on it at the same time
- Open your PowerPoint presentation, and at the top-right corner of the ribbon, select Share. and then select Invite People. …
- Enter the email address of the person you’d like to share the presentation with. …
- Click Share.