What are the 9 parts of MS PowerPoint?
Once you get started using PowerPoint, you will find it easy to color the gray presentation walls with some text, graphics and media.
- Blank Presentation Slide Pane. …
- Slides/Outline Pane. …
- Status Bar. …
- Notes Pane. …
- The Ribbon. …
- Title Bar and Quick Access Tools.
What are 10 features of Microsoft PowerPoint?
What are the Main Features of Microsoft PowerPoint?
- PowerPoint Design Ideas. First on this list and one of my favorite features of PowerPoint is Design ideas. …
- Animations. …
- Slide Transitions. …
- Images. …
- Merge Shapes. …
- Videos. …
- Icons. …
- PowerPoint Notes for Presentation.
What was the first edition of MS PowerPoint called?
Microsoft PowerPoint, virtual presentation software developed by Robert Gaskins and Dennis Austin for the American computer software company Forethought, Inc. The program, initially named Presenter, was released for the Apple Macintosh in 1987.
How do I know what version of Microsoft PowerPoint I have?
To look up the exact version number, follow these steps:
- Click the File tab.
- Select Account from the backstage view.
- Click the About PowerPoint button.
- The version number is listed at the top of the About dialog (including whether you are using the 32- or 64-bit version of Office).
What are the main parts of Power Point?
The PowerPoint Window
These elements include the Office button, Quick Access toolbar, Title bar, Tabs, scroll bars and a Status bar.
What are the features of PowerPoint?
|Feature action||PowerPoint for PCs||PowerPoint for the web|
|Adding, removing, and rearranging slides||●||●|
|Adding, removing, and changing slide transitions||●||Limited|
|Playing slide animations||●||●|
|Adding, removing, and changing slide animations||●||Limited|
Which of the following is a Microsoft PowerPoint feature?
PowerPoint is a presentation program that enables users to create dynamic slide presentations. These presentations can incorporate animation, videos, images, and much more.
What are the features of a good PowerPoint presentation?
Features of a Good PowerPoint Presentation
- check out the design templates.
- use standard position, colour and styles.
- only use necessary or essential information.
- content should be understandable to anyone who reads it (you shouldn’t have to explain it to them)
- use colours that are contrasting but not jarring or distracting.