Which app is best for PPT viewing?
Google Slides (Free)
For G Suite lovers, Google Slides is the app to get for Android presentations. It lets you create, edit, view and share presentations. You can present straight from your smartphone or tablet, either connected to a monitor or through a scheduled video call.
What app can open PPT files?
Slides app. Open any PowerPoint and OpenOffice presentation format: PPT, PPTX, ODP. Use the free PowerPoint Web Viewer to open PPT, PPTX online and view PPS, ODP files. Powerful PowerPoint Viewer is an alternative for Windows 10 PCs, Android smartphones, iPhones, and other devices.
How do I open a slideshow in PowerPoint app?
Run a slide show in PowerPoint on your Android tablet
- With your presentation open, tap Slide Show on the ribbon.
- Tap From Beginning or From Current Slide.
- Swipe left to advance to the next slide. Swipe right to go to the previous slide.
- Tap and hold to get the laser pointer onscreen.
How can I open a PPT file without PowerPoint?
You can open a PPT file without PowerPoint. To do that, you can use applications such as Keynote (for Mac) or Google Slides to open your PPT file. You can also download free tools such as LibreOffice, OpenOffice, or WPS Office to open the PPT file without PowerPoint.
How do I convert a PPT to PDF?
Save PowerPoint presentations as PDF files
- Select File > Export.
- Click Create PDF/XPS Document, then click Create PDF/XPS.
- In the Publish as PDF or XPS dialog box, choose a location to save the file to. …
- Optionally, if you want to change what the final PDF file is like, do any of the following: …
- Click Publish.
How can I play a PowerPoint presentation without PowerPoint?
If you don’t have PowerPoint installed on your computer, you can still open and view PowerPoint presentations by using PowerPoint for the web or PowerPoint on your mobile device. If you have Windows 10 on your computer, you can install PowerPoint Mobile to view presentations.
How do I open a PowerPoint on my iPhone?
Tap and hold the PPT or PPTX file’s icon and choose “Open In…” from the menu that appears. Select the application of your choice from the list of compatible apps installed on your iPhone to view the PowerPoint presentation.