What are the steps in inserting Symbols?
Inserting Special Characters
- Place the insertion point where the special character will be inserted.
- From the Insert command tab, in the Symbols group, click SYMBOL » select More Symbols… …
- Select the Special Characters tab.
- From the Character scroll box, select the desired character.
- Click INSERT.
Where are icons located in PowerPoint 2007?
Insert an icon
- Select Insert > Icons.
- Scroll through the icons or jump to a category by clicking a name in the navigation pane at the left. …
- Choose an icon and then click Insert at the lower right. …
- Rotate, color, and resize your icon by following the instructions here.
How do you insert a checkmark in PowerPoint?
Here’s how you can do that:
- Go to the Insert-Tab in PowerPoint.
- Click on “Icons”
- Type “check” into the searchbar.
- Click on one or more icons that you would like to insert.
- Click insert. You can now adjust the icon as you like.
- In the Graphics Format-tab, you can change the design of the icon.
How do you insert a fraction in PowerPoint 2007?
First, head over to the “Insert” tab and click the “Equation” button (the pi symbol). This open a specialized Design tab in a new tab group named Drawing Tools. You’ll also notice that a new “Type equation here” text box appears on your slide. On the “Design” tab, click the “Fraction” button.