Where is the Merge option in Google Slides?
You can combine cells together to create titles, add headers, or put information from several cells into one.
- On your computer, open a document or presentation.
- Click and drag to highlight the cells you want to merge.
- Right-click click Merge cells. To unmerge cells, right-click the cell. click Unmerge cells.
How do I mail merge sheets to slides?
4 steps to create a Mail Merge from Google Sheets to Google Slides
- Step 1 — Create a Google Slides presentation template.
- Step 2 — Create a Google Sheets spreadsheet containing the grades of students in your class.
- Step 3 — Create an Apps Script to mail merge information from Google Sheets to Google Slides.
How do I do a Google Mail Merge?
How to do Mail Merge in Gmail
- Go to the Google Spreadsheet, click the Add-ons menu and you’ll see a new menu called Mail merge with Attachments .
- Click the Create Merge Template menu to clone the blank mail merge template in your Google Spreadsheet.
Merging Cells: Quick Menu Option
- Select the cells you want to merge.
- Right click within the selected cells » select Merge Cells. The selected cells are merged.
Select the cells that you want to merge. Under Table Tools, on the Layout tab, in the Merge group, click Merge Cells.