How do you delete something on Google Slides?
Put a file in the trash
- On your computer, open Google Docs, Sheets, or Slides.
- Next to the file you want to delete, click More. Remove.
- The file will be moved to the trash section of Drive. Learn more about finding and recovering files in the “Trash” section of Drive.
How do I select slides to delete?
For a single slide: Right-click the slide in the thumbnail pane on the left, and select Delete Slide. For multiple slides: Press and hold Ctrl, and in the thumbnail pane on the left, select the slides. Release the Ctrl key. Then right-click the selection and choose Delete Slide.
How do you delete Google slides faster?
How to Delete a Slide on an Android Phone or Tablet?
- Open the Google Slides presentation on the slides app.
- Select the slide that needs to be deleted. …
- Next, long press or touch and hold the selected slide for about 1 second from the left pane (or bottom part of your screen depending on the phone orientation).
How do you delete an image on Google Slides?
Delete an image
- On your Android phone or tablet, open a document or presentation in the Google Docs or Slides app.
- Tap an image. Delete.
How do you delete a picture on Google slides on a Chromebook?
Step 1: Sign into Google Drive and open the presentation containing the picture. Step 2: Select the slide with the picture from the column at the left side of the window. Step 3: Right-click on the picture, then choose the Delete option.
How do you delete a bunch of slides at once?
You can delete one or more slides at once:
- Single slide – Right-click and select Delete Slide.
- Multiple slides – Hold Ctrl and select the slides you want then right-click and select Delete Slide.
- Sequence of slides – Hold Shift and select a sequence of slides then right-click and select Delete Slide.
How do I delete multiple Google slide presentations at once?
How to Delete More Than One Slide at a Time in Google Slides
- Open your Google Slides file.
- Locate your slide column at the left side of the window.
- Hold down the Ctrl key on your keyboard.
- Click each slide that you want to delete.
- Right-click one of the selected slides, then choose Delete.