How do I change the default aspect ratio in PowerPoint?
In order to use the 4:3 aspect ratio you can change it following the steps below: Go to Design tab and then Slide Size. Here click 4:3 aspect ratio. You can Maximize or Ensure Fit.
How do I lock formatting in PowerPoint?
To protect your document:
- Click the File tab to go to Backstage view.
- From the Info pane, click the Protect Presentation command.
- In the drop-down menu, choose the option that best suits your needs. …
- A dialog box will appear prompting you to save. …
- Another dialog box will appear. …
- The presentation will be marked as final.
Can you lock the size of an object in PowerPoint?
To lock the shape you just inserted, right- click it and then click Lock on the shortcut menu, or click the Selection Pane button on the Shape Format menu, and then click the Lock icon to the right of the object name.
What is aspect ratio lock?
The Lock aspect ratio button works such that the ratio between height and width remains constant but the height and width can increase or decrease. For example, the following chart sizes have the same aspect ratio: Height = 1″, Width = 2″ Height = 2″, Width = 4″ Height = 6″, Width = 12″
How do I change aspect ratio in PowerPoint 2016?
How to Change Slide Size in PowerPoint 2016
- Click Design.
- Click Slide Size.
- Select Custom Slide Size. If you just need to adjust for a 4:3 screen, select Standard (4:3)
- Click Widescreen.
- Select a size. “Letter Paper (8.5×11 in)” may be best for printing.
- Click OK.
- Select Ensure Fit.
How do I make a PowerPoint not editable?
Open the presentation that you want to make read-only, then click the “File” tab. Next, in the left-hand pane, select “Info.” You’ll now see a “Protect Presentation” section, which lets you (to an extent) protect against any editing of your presentation. Click “Protect Presentation.”
How do I protect a PowerPoint from accidental changes?
Add password protection to a file
- Select File > Info.
- Select Protect Presentation > Encrypt with Password.
- In the Password box, enter the password you’d like to use. Select OK.
- PowerPoint prompts you to confirm the password by entering it once more.
- Save the file to ensure the password takes effect.
Can you lock images in PowerPoint?
Shapes, objects, images and tables cannot be locked by standard PowerPoint, but they can with PPT Productivity. Locking the object prevents you (or others!) from accidentally moving or editing it. Shape locking feature will lock the shapes or objects for anyone accessing the slide.
How do I lock the size of a text box in PowerPoint?
You can do this by right-clicking a textbox, then selecting “Formatting Options”. Step 2: In “Formatting Options” select the option that says “Lock Aspect Ratio”. This will keep the aspect ratio the same and not deform anything.