How many GB is a PowerPoint?
/ An average 10 slide PowerPoint presentation is less than 1MB in size (330kb). You could fit over 2,800 PowerPoint files on a 1GB USB drive. / The average 2 minute video on YouTube is approximately 4MB. With a 1GB flash drive you could hold over 230 of them… that’s over 7 hours of video content.
How do you make a PowerPoint 1920×1080?
DukeFlyer: How to export PowerPoint slides to a 1920×1080 resolution file
- Go to the Design tab.
- Click on the “Slide Size” and select “Custom Slide Size…”
- For Width, enter 20 Inches.
- For Height, enter 11.25 inches.
- Click OK.
- Click the File tab.
- Click Export from the menu on the left.
- Click the Change File Type button.
What does 16:9 format mean for PowerPoint?
• 16:9 (“16 by 9” or (“16 9”) refers to the aspect ratio of the screen; 16. “units” (feet, inches, miles, or meters) wide by 9 “units” tall. • 4:3 is the aspect ratio of “standard definition” TV, but HD-format videos are 16:9. Most films in theaters are close to 16:9 and people are used to seeing content in this format …
What is the best aspect ratio for presentations?
16:9. Commonly known as widescreen, 16:9 is used for highly visual content and should be your default choice of size for creating presentations. This is because almost all modern projector screens, televisions, and computers display come in widescreen as a 16:9 layout.